Friday, May 22, 2015

My Daily Life

It is about 3 weeks that I have moved my room. I consider about what are the changes.
The most significant change is my sleeping time and wake up time.
I sleep at about 12:00pm and wake up at 6:30am.

Before moving I always sleep at about 2 to 3 am and wake up at about 8:00 am. I can sleep about 1.5 hour a day by moving.

I decided that I never buy TV in my room before I move. I think TV take my time a lots.

If I have TV, I put power on unconsciously when I come back to home. My wife will watch Korean Drama all the day. We can loose our time and my working hours. As my decision I didn't buy TV at my home.

When I wake up at 6:30 am, I check my mail and FB message by my phone on my bed. It may take about 5 minutes.

At this time my wife is preparing for breakfast. We decided that we will take food with less oil type dishes as much as possible. So our break fast contains, white breads, boiled eggs and slice harms and coffee.

After checking my phone, I wake up and take some physical exercise, just stretch about 15 minutes. After cooking breakfast my wife take a shower and change the dress to go work. While she taking shower room I am doing some job with my pc. When she left from shower room, I also take shower and change dress. After changing the dress It is about 7:15 am. After that we take breakfast together and we left our room at about 7:30. We go to work on foot, it take about 20 minutes.

8:00 am to 5:00 pm is our working time. But cleaning and door shuttering may take about 15 minutes.

We also go back to home on foot, it may take about 30 minutes. It is 10 minutes more than morning because we buy some vegetables for dinner. There is a small street market on the way to my home. We also decided that we will take vegetable at dinner. So we always buy for dinner on the way to my home.

We always arrive to my home at about 5:45 pm. When I get home, I put my bag on my table and take my pc and put power on.
I do my job again. My wife is cooking for dinner. She always said she is genius about cooking. At about 6:30 our dinner is ready and we take dinner together. Our dinner is always vegetables fried and white rice. I always said very nice.

If there is no rain, we always take a walk around our neighbor after our dinner. It may take about 1 hour. When we go back from walking, we take fresh juice at a small shop. I always take turmeric juice or yogurt juice.

At around 8:00 pm we always come back to our room. I have my free time up to 11:00 pm. I am always drawing some UML or writing codes or drawing some photoshops for JDC or preparing tutorials at my free time.

After that I always read some book about one hour. Most of the book that I read are about Java or System Design. I always go to bed at about 12:00 pm. My wife also sleep deeply at this time.

Her face is so innocent while she is sleeping.
I love my wife. And also appreciate to my wife for spending her times with me together.

No comments:

Post a Comment